Friday, June 20, 2008

Weekly blog

So Omri comes back from a month off and dumps a huge load of doom and gloom. All of which, unfortunately, is undeniably accurate. And then he disappears again.

Meryl, meanwhile, rips Pat Buchanan a new one, though it's hard to tell, as he's been ripped so many of late and hmmmm ... how do you rip a new hole in an old hole? The man's very existence is ... well, I'd best stop there.

And speaking of holes ... Holy Wappingers Falls! Are Al Sharpton's shakedowns actually about to catch up with him? (Excuse me ... I meant, of course, alleged shakedowns.) Who's next, I wonder.

Hey, it was a good day for President Bush. Not such a good day for the Democrats (or at least their left-wing cohort). And a really bad day for the stock market. Two out of three ain't bad.

And I'm out of time and out of week.

Shabbat Shalom.